Worry Free Assurance (WFA) is Goodyear Singapore’s comprehensive warranty program offered with every purchase of Goodyear consumer tyres.
Damage that is caused by road hazards like potholes and sharp objects that result in punctures, cuts, bulges or impact break during the course of normal driving on a maintained road
When tyre damage due to road hazard occurs, the remaining tread depth must be 5.0mm or more, and claim date is within 1 year from date of tyre purchase
* Tyre damage due to vehicle collision, track racing, intentional mishandling, vandalism, fire or theft are not claimable under Goodyear Worry Free Assurance
Buy Goodyear consumer tyres from any Goodyear Autocare or participating Goodyear retailer
Register your tyres online at
Receive notification email and you’re covered with Goodyear’s Worry Free Assurance
Present damaged tyre to the Goodyear Autocare or participating Goodyear retailer that you purchased the tyre from
Retailer inspect damaged tyre and verify eligibility
Get damaged tyre replaced for FREE
* Subject to damage conditions and eligibility
Please read full terms and conditions here
Drive off worry-free!
- What are the types of damages that are covered by Goodyear Worry Free Assurance (WFA)?
Answer:The Goodyear WFA program covers road hazard tyre damages that are beyond repair caused by punctures, cuts, bruises or impact break during the course of normal driving conditions on a maintained road in Singapore.
- How long is the validity period for the Goodyear WFA?
Answer: The Goodyear WFA has a 1 year validity period effective from the date of purchase.
- What vehicles are excluded from Goodyear WFA?
Answer: The Goodyear WFA only covers passenger cars registered for private use, based on Land Transport Authority (LTA) definitions. Vehicles registered for commercial use, private hire (self-drive or chauffeur) and taxis, are not eligible to register.
- What are the items not covered under Goodyear WFA?
Answer: The Goodyear WFA only covers tyre replacement. All other charges relating to towing, removal, labour charges including installation, balancing and wheel alignment, and accessories like tyre valves and other related accessories, shall be borne by the customer.
- What are the damages not covered under the Goodyear WFA?
Answer: Tyre damage due to vehicle collision, driving under the influence of alcohol, racing on normal road or race track, intentional mishandling, fire, vandalism and theft are not claimable under Goodyear WFA.
- Can I still get my tyre replaced if I have not registered on the Goodyear WFA portal?
Answer: No. You must register your tyre(s) and provide all the required information, including an uploaded image of your receipt, to be eligible for WFA. If you are not registered, you are not eligible to make a claim.
- How do I register and ensure my WFA is activated and valid?
Answer: Upon purchase of Goodyear consumer tyres, please self-register for WFA immediately with the registration number(s) given by your retailer at www.goodyear.com.sg/register-your-tyres. You will receive a notification email to confirm your registration. Failure to register will not entitle you to make any claim.
1 YEAR ROAD HAZARD WARRANTY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Damages that are beyond repair caused by punctures, cuts, bruises or impact break during the course of normal driving conditions on a maintained road in Singapore.
- All consumer tyres purchased in Singapore, imported by Goodyear Singapore and marked with the Goodyear Singapore issued WFA sticker.
- Only registered passenger cars which are for private use – exclude vehicles registered for commercial use, private hire (self-drive or chauffeur) and taxis.
- Applicable for damages that occur under normal driving conditions.
- Damaged tyre must be, in the sole determination of Goodyear / Goodyear Authorized Retailer’s, in unrepairable state and remaining tread depth of 5.0mm or higher
- Claim date within 1 year from date of purchase.
- Tyres must be registered on Goodyear’s WFA portal with a copy of the receipt uploaded. Goodyear’s WFA portal is available at www.goodyear.com.sg/register-your-tyres
- Tyres has to be on the same vehicle license plate which they were originally mounted.
Terms & Conditions
- Tyre(s) which are damaged due to incident(s) below are excluded from this warranty:
- Road accident
- Driving under influence of alcohol
- Racing on normal roads or race track
- Intentional mishandling, fire, vandalism or theft
- Goodyear / Goodyear Authorized Retailer will have the sole determination whether the damaged tyre is unrepairable. A Goodyear field engineer may be consulted, if retailer is in doubt.
- The decision by Goodyear / Goodyear Authorized Retailer on the repairable/unrepairable state of damaged tyre is FINAL and CONCLUSIVE.
- For repairable tyre, the cost to repair is the responsibility of the customer.
- If deemed unrepairable, Goodyear will replace the damaged tyre with same pattern and size; subject to the availability of the tyre. In the event the exact replacement tyre is unavaliable, you can replace it with another similiar pattern of Goodyear free of charge, or if you want to replace with another brand, you may discount the purchase price of the original pattern product. In the event you decide for another brand, Goodyear will not be responsible for the other tyre on the same coaxial of the same car.
- All other related charges of towing, installing, balancing and alignment of the replacement tyre, whether the tyre is repairable or unrepairable, shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- The replacement tyre will not qualify for any further Road Hazard Warranty.
- There will be no replacement nor compensation if the relevant proof of purchase / receipt is not uploaded.
- Goodyear Singapore reserves the right to cancel, change, or adjust the whole or partial contents of this Road Hazard Warranty policy without prior notice.